Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Ephraim James Logan. 08152020

 Saturday morning call from Kevin:  I missed the first call, Terry didn’t take his call (at breakfast with the Bible Study guys).  2nd call: “ Mom I have another son!”  Awesome! But isn’t he due next month sometime?  They had little time to spare, only in the hospital a short time when Ephraim was born (he wasn’t Ephraim right away; they had a day to figure out what to call him.). Miss Linda came and stayed with the others who awoke to Linda talking downstairs....





Terry and I went on Saturday and brought the 3 siblings home.  They were upset that you had to be 18 to visit in the NICU at Sanford.  They stayed here until Tuesday; Karen H came from Mankato on Sunday and got the house ready....they really weren’t ready for a baby that soon!


When we took them home, I got to go to see my new E-boy!  And fed him!  Along with Curl Grandma (they thought we were sisters...) She took the pictures; I didn’t even think to take her pic!






And on Sunday we had a BD party for my other 2 August babies:  Ethan is 4 and Hanna is 2!








No comments:

Post a Comment