Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Now that I am retired...

I “retired” after 40 years at MCH/MRHS.  December 13 (Friday!) 2019.  People keep asking me if I am bored yet?  Oh no, I keep busy just catching up on things that got neglected through the years.
And so....
I am going to post some Christmas pictures....through the years....since I got my smart phone.  Here goes:
2019.
Cari’s new Friend Shanne

                                            Little’s (30+ here for Christmas missing Gordon’s, Lee and Larry
                                          Mine! Ethan had to have his hand held and HJ needed pacifier!
                                           My Girls.  Elaina wasn’t happy!
              These are Amy’s and my grands with “Frozen” 
hats handmade by  Grandma Amy
2018











2017









2016





2015






No comments:

Post a Comment